Judicial Watch has officially announced that Bill Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division has admitted under oath that the FBI found Hillary Clinton’s emails in the Obama White House and also that “almost 49,000 Hillary Clinton emails were reviewed as a result of a search warrant for emails found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop.”
U.S District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides, as well as Priestap, to be deposed or answer writer questions under oath. The court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”
Priestap was asked by Judicial Watch to identify representatives of Hillary Clinton, her former staff, and government agencies from which “email repositories were obtained.” Priestap responded with the following non-exhaustive list:
- Bryan Pagliano
- Cheryl Mills
- Executive Office of the President [Emphasis added]
- Heather Samuelson
- Jacob Sullivan
- Justin Cooper
- United States Department of State
- United States Secret Service
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.
- Priestap was involved with overseeing the Hillary Clinton investigation and was also part of the effort to exonerate her. He also had a hand in the investigation into the Trump campaign.Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton took to Twitter to say, “This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people. No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”
This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people. https://t.co/0Hv5fMdmQQ
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) April 23, 2019
Check out what else Judicial Watch reported and what other questions they hope to have answered in the near future:
Priestap was ordered to answer the written questions by United States District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth when he ruled in January that Judicial Watch’s discovery could begin in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. This action came in Judicial Watch’s July 2014 FOIA lawsuit for:
Copies of any updates and/or talking points given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency concerning, regarding, or related to the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
Any and all records or communications concerning, regarding, or relating to talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency.
Judicial Watch’s discovery seeks answers to:
- Whether Clinton intentionally attempted to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a non-government email system;
- Whether the State Department’s efforts to settle this case beginning in late 2014 amounted to bad faith; and
- Whether the State Department adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.
Thank goodness we have patriots like Tom Fitton who will work day and night to get to the bottom of the corruption that took place during the Obama Administration along with the corruption within the FBI.
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!